Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Week away

The girls and I are in Arizona for the week! We arrived today after spending the day yesterday in Logan with my Grandma for her 77 birthday. My mom threw a fun birthday party for her- her first since 4th grade. We flew with my Mom down to Arizona today.

We got here just after noon, exhausted and ready for a nap, but the girls had other ideas after napping in the car.
They played with nearly every toy in the house, and are loving every second. Luckily they went to bed tonight without even a peep, exhausted from playing and from lack of sleep last night.
We all were sleeping in the same room last night, and Ashlee was NOT sleeping well. I think about 1:45am I said to my Mom, "this is the longest, worst night EVER!"
Ashlee loves this chair because it is the perfect height to climb up and down.
Caitlin got out the dress-ups first thing.
We are excited to be here, and are missing Chris already. We are glad that he will be so busy he won't have too much time to sit around bored without us- we love you, Chris!

1 comment:

Monica Rich said...

Okay, Ashlee is a mini Chris! Amazing!