Thursday, September 10, 2009

Us this morning


On any given morning Caitlin can be found watching PBS cartoons in her nightgown. And, this morning, Ashlee was practising standing with Dad. She is getting pretty good and can stand for any amount of time up to about 5 seconds. We say "Good standing, Ashlee!" and she smiles and looks like she considers herself so clever to be figuring out this standing thing. We know that walking will be following soon- but not too soon. I give her another month at least.



2 comments:

Monica Rich said...

I LOVE those nightgowns. Doesn't your mom make them or something? I want some for my girls!

Brooks Family said...

Annie still wears that nightgown that your mom made her. She loves it and I do too! I think the elastic on the sleeves is too tight for Annie but she doesn't mind. I wonder when we'll pass it on to Shayli.