Saturday, February 6, 2010

church bags

I followed this tutorial and made little church bags for the girls. Caitlin has her little Book of Mormon in hers, and Ashlee's will be filled with little books and toys to keep her occupied.


Caitlin loves to do my hair, but she really just brushes it and nothing else because she can't figure out how the hair things work. Yesterday I showed her how the little barrettes work, and she put every single one of them in my hair. Styling.
Excuse my completely "un-done" self.

3 comments:

Anna Winn and Family said...

what a great job you did!!! And might I add that you look fabulous like that. You should keep your hair like that for church.

Ellis Family said...

I have been wanting to make one of these for Kayden for a long time but have been dragging my feet. Thanks for adding on the tutorial. You have inspired me.

Brooks Family said...

Very cute Bethy! Both the bags and the hair!