Wednesday, February 24, 2010

someone got a haircut and someone is 18 months


and that someone is Caitlin.

I chopped off a few inches the other day.
She really likes it, and we all think it turned out cute. It looks the cutest when she lets me curl it under just a little, but that wasn't happening today.

What a cute girl she is.
(please excuse her dirty face as she was just finishing eating her snack)

As I'm sure I have mentioned before, Ashlee is now 18 months old (as of Feb 7th).

We went to her 18 month check up on Monday and she was a superstar.
Here's how she measures up:
33 inches tall
28 pounds heavy
19 3/4 inches of pure brains :)
She continues to be in the 90th-100th percentile in all categories.
She loves Caitlin; playing with her, mimicking her, following her.
She has a wide vocabulary of maybe 100 or so words, and we love hearing her little voice talking.
She is exactly opposite of Caitlin at this age in that she loves all foods except bread.
She is brave and adventurous and doesn't seem to be afraid of much.
She is into everything, which is good and bad.
She gets out all the "hair stuff" and brings it to me at least 3 times a day (the "hair stuff" include a bag of accessories, a brush and a water bottle)
She has a funny personality that I think she gets from Chris.
She loves anyone who will pick her up and give her a snuggle.

I forgot to say what really makes her a superstar- she had 3 shots and didn't make a peep. I was surprised, but she is a tough girl.
We love our Ashlee girl.

3 comments:

Jen said...

They're so cute. I love the haircut. Good job! :)

Marliese said...

Wow, they just grow up so fast. I do love Ashlee's personality. She is a sweetheart.

The haircut turned out well, too! Nice job, Beth.

Reed & Melinda Family said...

I notice her hair the other day it looks really cute. Ashlee is a tough girl my boys even cry.