Friday, February 19, 2010

Surviving

Today marks day 6 of Chris being gone on a trip for work.

And how are we faring?

Still smiling.


But the real question is how am I faring. I am probably smiling 80% of the time, which really isn't bad.


We even had ice cream cones after dinner tonight!


The girls play well together most of the time, which helps, and we have been trying to keep ourselves farely busy.
The girls earlier in the week watching a movie.


Although the week hasn't been too bad, I am glad that Chris will be coming home tomorrow (even if he doesn't get home until about midnight.)

2 comments:

Taffy and Tony said...

You should have come to visit one of those days!

Annie said...

I'm glad that it went pretty well this week. It was good you could unwind with the Olympics every night. Caitlin's hair continues to be very static filled; I think somehow she inherited that from me.