Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day 9

Today is the 9th straight day of sickness in our house, and we are ready for it to END!

It started with Ashlee and a terrible cold.
She passed it on to Caitlin who got a cold with a terrible cough (which always accompanies her colds).
And I think they both passed it to me, which is a bummer because I usually can take Vit. C and drink lots of water and flush a cold out before it starts, but not this time.

We are hoping Chris doesn't get it since he is busy with his show right now. But luckily, since he does have rehearsal, he isn't home very much so maybe he can escape.

Needless to say we haven't gotten a lot accomplished this past week or so and we have spent a lot of time at home, alone. But I think the end is in sight!

3 comments:

Reed & Melinda Family said...

I am so sorry if you need anything. I am just a couple of doors away!

Brooks Family said...

Colds are no fun. Hope you squash this bug soon.

Ellis Family said...

Its no fun being sick and you have had your fare share this winter. Hope you feel better soon!