Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spring,

We are waiting ever so patiently for you, but our patience is growing thin.
love,
Us




Today we enjoyed some snow while the sun shone so brightly. Although we can't really complain because it only lasted about a minute.
The streaky white things are the snow
And the sun shining strong during the snow.
My patience would be better if the grass was at least green, or almost green.



While we are waiting we have been doing some spring cleaning.
The girls playing nicely and reading books on the cushionless couch while I cleaned them. They were being more help then they could possibly know :)
Washing toy totes from their bedroom, which happens to be the only room which has had its full spring cleaning done.

2 comments:

JMG said...

Wow--you really think of everything when it comes to Spring Cleaning----man I wish I were more like you!!! Do you have a list? You willing to share it with us less proficient at this necessary little evil?

Marliese said...

You are so good, Beth. I remember you taking your blinds outside to wash them in NY. I had never done that before...but after you did it, I thought I better follow. So I did if for my first time that year.

Thanks for showing me the way:).