Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Last Weekend

Last weekend we had visitors. We love visitors!

My twin sister, Annie, came Friday and Chris's parents came on Saturday.

Although we welcome visits for no reason, this visit was for all involved to see the Music Man at Western. This was the spring musical that Chris directed. It was great, in my opinion. And while some may think that my affiliation with the director would give me a biased opinion, I am actually a tough critic when it comes to all shows.

(If anyone is passing through Rock Springs on I-80 this weekend or the next, then we can put you up and get you tickets for the show.)

We had a fun weekend with our family, but I didn't take a single picture.

However we did get a pretty bouquet of flowers from Chris's parents, so I will leave you with that to look at.

3 comments:

Brooks Family said...

I want to go! It looks like we might be living in Wyoming next year so maybe we'll get to see his next one. It better be just as good! =)

Anna Winn and Family said...

Seriously you aren't biased at all! It was a great show and you ARE a tough critic. Thanks SO much for watching the yaps tonight.

Brooks Family said...

There are job openings that we've looked at in Gillette, Wheatland and Evanston. I think there was one in Riverton but it doesn't appeal to Blaine. Blaine's going out for interviews to the first two the week after he graduates. We'll know more then.