Monday, December 6, 2010

Decked Out

Yesterday we realized that we were dressed Christmasy to the max without even planning it.

So we took a picture:




And a few of the girls:


They are so cute together, and they truely love each other. When Caitlin is gone, Ashlee can't wait until the moment Cait will come home again. Today when she was at swimming lessons, Ashlee spent a long time and worked so hard setting the hopstotch up so they could play when Caitlin got home. She was so proud to tell her "I did it all myself!" So precious.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Really, you didn't plan it? You're just good! I looked at you cute people yesterday and thought how sweet it was that your whole family kind of matched with the Christmas colors. :)

Taffy and Tony said...

I love the picture of them hugging! That is precious. Your girls remind me so much of mine. They even look kind of alike!

Reed & Melinda Family said...

Very Christmasy! Very Cute!