Sunday, January 16, 2011

Dates, dates, dates

Over Christmas Chris and I managed to go on a few dates, which was so great.

My Mom, Dad, and sister were kind enough to watch the girls for 2 days and 1 night and Chris and I went to Tucson for a fun date.
We finally saw the Harry Potter Movie, did some shopping, some great eating, and went to the butterfly pavilion.
Hard to believe that was our FIRST time since Caitlin has been born that we both have been away over night.

In the butterfly pavilion- it was really humid.

Butterfly Beth:

Butterfly Chris (who apparently just emerged from his cocoon.)


We also got to go to the temple together since there is one just 10 minutes away from my parents house.

And finally, my younger sister so graciously watched the girls one day in California so we could have our own day at Disneyland! So fun.

Thanks to an awesome family who helped us out to have some quality "us" time.

1 comment:

Brooks Family said...

You guys are too funny! I'm glad you had some alone time on your trip.