Sunday, January 23, 2011

Shhhhhhh

For Caitlin's 2nd birthday I made her a quiet book. I literally spent HOURS making all the pages, but I wasn't really sure how I wanted to put it all together. I decided to 3 hole punch the pages and put them in a 3 ring binder. My logic was that I could add pages later, and it would make for easy sharing in future years (as I was very pregnant with Ashlee at the time).
Well, I didn't really like the book that way. It was just to bulky.
So a few weeks ago I started a major overhaul of the quiet book.
I made 3 new pages and then put the pages together in 2 separate books.

Here are a couple of the pages. Now just imagine 7 pages in each book. Tons of hours of work.

I am glad I made the books, and that they are finally done to my liking.
But they were so much work that I will never make another one- ever!

2 comments:

Reed & Melinda Family said...

dang so you wont make me one? looks really fun

Unknown said...

that is so creative, and as long as it serves its purpose it doesn't matter what it looks like :)