Thursday, January 1, 2009

a bishop christmas

The whole family was in Arizona for Christmas, and it was full of fun, laughs, food and games. We had a great time and really enjoyed being with each other.
We made gingerbread houses on Christmas Eve, courtesy of Grandma and oriental trading post.

Christmas morning
practicing a song for church
the first ever live Bishop nativity

cousins- Bailey and Ashlee
football with Chris, David and Ryan. how do you play a full game of football with only 3 guys? i don't know, but they do.

Julie and Ashlee
Chris, Caitlin and Katie
Our Arizona Christmas was -well still is- great. We are still here and should be home Monday night. We have enjoyed attending Kindergarten, touring Annie's copper lab, playing outside, going on walks, games, bowling, lots of food, a service project, other crafts, a picnic, shopping, the Mesa temple, bowl games, 3 birthdays, a little AZ snow and so many other great memories.

3 comments:

Taffy and Tony said...

Looks like you guys have had a GREAT Christmas! It's so fun to see pictures of your entire family. I miss them. Hey, I hope to come visit you sometime in January. And by the way, happy birthday just a little late!

Brooks Family said...

I've been waiting for pictures ever since the Bishop clan all got together. It looks like you guys had tons of fun activities to do. Seeing you all together makes me feel a little left out. I know, I know...I'm not really part of the "family" but I always felt like I was. Hey, I have a tree named after me don't I? Thanks for sharing Bethy! And its still hard for me to believe that there was SNOW in Arizona!

Lauren said...

Hey! We are in Gilbert! You have the cutest family! We have a blog at shumways.blogspot.com Check us out! :)