Tuesday, January 27, 2009

a hat to compare

An infamous outfit, retrieved from the storage boxes last week. We have had more comments and compliments on this dress, with accompanying hat, than any other outfit ever. It was super cute when Caitlin wore it, and still is super cute for Ashlee. However, Ashlee's window of wearing time, for the dress, will be quite limited, since she has nearly outgrown it already.


The picture qualities don't compare, (the better is taken by Minna) I just wanted to take a close up to see if these girls look at all alike. Caitlin thinks they do, because she is convinced that the picture of her is actually Ashlee. I see definite similarities too.

Look who is sitting up on their own! For up to a minute at a time. Such a big girl! And the same day as these pictures (Jan 24th), Ashlee had her first roll over from back to front. Yeah for mile markers.

2 comments:

Ellis Family said...

Again...that dress is adorable!! I just love it. She is getting so big! I think she does look like Caitlin but there are definite differences. I love the pictures.

Brooks Family said...

I think Ashlee and Caitlin look very similar in those outfits at age...5, 6 months? I love those cute matching outfits and how fitting to have one with a hat for those cold Wyoming winters. In those pictues of Ashlee sitting I see alot of your dad in her. She surely has some Bishop genes. Hopefully she'll be tall and her "aunt Brenda" can teach her some bball skills. Unless, people are still confused about which of us roommates was actually a Cowgirl. =)