Thursday, January 21, 2010

lessons

Today was the first day of swimming lessons for Caitlin.

She was so excited, and she loved it.

She will under no circumstances put her whole face in the water, but she did like to put her mouth in to blow bubbles.
There were only 3 of them in her class, so they each got a lot of time swimming with the teacher, it was great.
She can't wait until her next lesson on Tuesday.
-
And just so you know that I wasn't one of those parents who stands right on the side taking pictures, I was sitting clear back in my chair and letting the zoom get in close for the pictures.

3 comments:

Taffy and Tony said...

How fun! I wish they had some winter swim lessons here. But my kids did it last summer and LOVED it!

Reed & Melinda Family said...

That is so good that she loved it! I would be the one on the edge there is nothing wrong with that!

Marliese said...

I love how Cait is eager to try about anything!! And is so excited while she does it. She is so enthusiastic about life. Looks like fun!