Monday, November 3, 2008

A Blessing

We blessed Ashlee many weeks ago, I am just slow at blogging about it. We blessed her on October 12th. She looked like a little doll in her beautiful white dress.





Yes, that is a smile. She smiles so much now, and it is about the cutest baby smile ever, with her cubby cheeks. She seems to like to smile most for Mom, and she even had her first laughs last Saturday. I couldn't help but laugh also. Baby's smiles and laughs are just so contagious.




My Mom and Dad and sister, Annie came for the blessing. It is a 16 hour drive from Arizona, and they drove through the night to get here. Well, when they were just 70 miles away they got stopped on the interstate behind a few wrecks for 2 1/2 hours. You've got to love Wyoming roads in the winter. Of course the only snow storm we have had came that weekend. We're glad they made the long trip, even through the snow. We love you Mom, Dad and Annie!


We decided to order a new dress for Ashlee. The best thing about the dress is the name of it: Will'Beth. No, that is not just an illusion on the hanger, it is really the name of that style of dress. What a great name!

1 comment:

Brooks Family said...

Thanks for keeping us up to date. I must comment on your family picture at Ashlee's blessing. People might be confused about which one is Beth just cuz Annie's holding Caitlin. Don't worry though, I can tell you apart. "Beth has bangs." Oh, I also think that was a beautiful blessing dress and what a cool company name. Before I read your comment, I though perhaps you made special hangers.