Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Book Worm

Caitlin absolutely loves books. I would say she has a healthy obsession for books. She has always loved them since she was a little baby. If we read her a book she will sit still and listen, even if we read her 100 books she would sit right there and listen. She also loves to read them to herself. She loves books.

Her favorite place in Rock Springs is the Library. We go once a week to toddler story time and we check out books. However, if on any given day Chris asks her what we did she we undoubtedly say "we went to the library."

One of her favorite books is Brown Bear Brown Bear. She is often heard, while reading a book to herself, saying "Yellow duck, yellow duck what do you hear? I see a brown bear looking at me." Close enough. I decided today that we would make a brown bear book that she could read. And, of course, I was able to find black and white pages of the book on the Internet (what did we ever do without the Internet). I had fun helping her make her book.



Caitlin colored each picture and I helped her apply the fun color texture.

2 comments:

Dan said...

wow she's a productive artist.

katie said...

make sure she brings it to thatcher for christmas. i want her to read it to me :)