Saturday, November 8, 2008

spiders and such

We got a couple of great post Halloween finds- a witches broom and a child witches hat. At 75% off they were each about $0.50. Caitlin had a lot of fun playing with them before I put them away for next year. I taught her how to cackle like a witch and ride the broomstick, but she was more interested in sweeping the floor with it.


I pointed out to her that there was a spider on the top of the hat, which she thought was pretty neat. But then she thought she saw spiders all over the floor and started hitting them with the broom. She cried and wanted me to get one of them, which was just a piece of string. Caitlin has a fear of bugs in the house ever since she saw a huge cockroach in our NY apartment days before we mover, who can blame her really.


A couple pictures of Ashlee. The right picture is my attempt to capture her excitement when she wakes up in the morning and I go in and get her out of bed. Not that great of an attempt but she sure is always so happy and excited to see her Mom in the morning.


And lastly, for all those who were just dying to hear how opening night of Chris' show went. Well.........it was fantastic. The show I mean, there were some technical glitches which come with opening night, but the show was great. The set and costumes looked amazing and the actors were great. The show was serious and funny and sad and just really enjoyable. He put together a good show and I enjoyed every minute of it. I would get you all tickets to see it if anyone lived in Rock Springs, or even lived close enough to make the trip.

1 comment:

DJ Stauffer said...

Hi Beth, I saw you across the way at conference this morning, but my kids were SO ready to hit the road so we rushed out. Glad you're blogging...can't wait to read more.