Friday, November 14, 2008

staying home

After working full time for the past 5 years, I feel so lucky and grateful to be able to stay home with these 2 beauties now!

What exactly do I like about staying at home? Reading stories, singing songs, seeing their faces when they wake up from a nap, quiet time during naps, getting them dressed, doing Caitlin's hair, teaching, laughing, going on walks, eating lunch with Caitlin, feeding Ashlee and not pumping, seeing Caitlin's enthusiasim for learning something new and her excitement in helping me do anything, playing with Ashlee and seeing her smile at me, teaching the gospel, helping Caitlin learn right and wrong, hearing her polite manners, cooking, seeing 2 beautiful faces each and every day, playing, running, chasing and being chased, being home when Chris gets home, hearing "I love you Mommy" many times everyday.

I love you Caitlin and Ashlee

1 comment:

Brooks Family said...

Even though she has Chris' coloring, I think Caitlin is looking more and more like you Bethy. What a couple of cute girls you guys have. Oh, and I like those bows too. I must admit, I'm a sucker for putting bows in Annie's hair.