Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick-or-Treat, but mostly treat

We had a great Halloween. We were afraid Caitlin would not wear her costume because she always cried when we tried to put it on, but she put it right on with NO crying. I guess she was just waiting for the big day. She was a dragon. Ashlee was a little Tigger, just as Caitlin was at that age, and Chris borrowed a costume from the costume shop at work. I was just me, but I did wear an orange shirt, under a black one and an orange necklace so I wasn't totally anti-costume. We went to a trunk-or-treat at the church and then Chris took Caitlin trick-or-treating to a couple of streets in our neighborhood.





Yes, this is the amount of candy Caitlin got. Way to much for a 2 year old. Luckily we do have 2 long trips to take at Thanksgiving and Christmas and the candy will come in handy for those.

So much candy.

No comments: