Friday, February 18, 2011

No longer scared

Which describes Caitlin's relationship with the water.
She is AWESOME in swimming lessons now.
She loves bobs, and touching the bottom.
She loves floating on her back or swimming on her front.
She loves to put her face in the water.
She loves getting water on her face.
She can swim without the teacher holding on to her.
She loves the before and after showers.
She no longer cries at swimming lessons, ever.
She loves the hot tub.
She loves jumping in off the side.
She loves jumping off the diving board.
A complete 180 from last year.
She is a changed girl!

The teacher is mostly there for spotting now, Caitlin does most of the swimming by herself.

You have to see it to believe it!

Untitled from Beth Will on Vimeo.

I'm so proud of her. She has come soooooooooo far.

4 comments:

JMG said...

Beth,
Sarah was a typo----my friend Sara Howe was in the delivery room with me--she was my other coach---that "Sarah" Black is at the Women's Clinic now!!! But the Nicole I mentioned is Nicole Olson Vasquez---did you know her?

Grossarths said...

Beth- How come I never had your blog until now? Thanks for commenting. Its been too long since we've all gotten together. I should know this, but where are you guys living now?

Alex said...

Wow! We need some of your secret potion for Zoe - Caitlin is awesome!

Brooks Family said...

Good job Caitlin! I'm now motivated to put Jacob in swim lessons. He does NOT like his face in or under the water.