Tuesday, February 15, 2011

pampered

My mom became a Pampered Chef consultant last fall, so I hosted a party while she was here.
Apparently, other people like pampered chef as much as me and my family, because I ended up having a lot of orders. In fact, it was my mom's biggest party to date.
Everyone's orders:
It took quite a while to sort it all out.


And this is what I ended with. $515.00 worth of stuff for just $73.05!!


One of my favorite things I got is this, and we used them last night. The girls LOVED using them to help cut up the veggies for dinner. Brilliant.

We had a great Valentine's Day. The girls went on a treasure hunt to find their valentine's that ended with them in the bathtub.

We also opened some fun gifts from "my" Annie and Grandpa and Grandma Berta. Thanks!

2 comments:

Anna Winn and Family said...

So fun! i've been the lamest parent ever and didn't do anything for them. sigh. I'll make it up next year??

Marliese said...

I am jealous of your P.C. loot! Your kitchen is going to be decked out, and you'll be an even more professional chef than you already were. :)