Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Other Outfit

And Caitlin's outfit, also very cute.
She couldn't wait to wear it to preschool today.

As she was getting dressed, she said to me, "Mom, this is soooo cool!"

A few more things said by the girls in this house: (Caitlin first)

  • A few days ago she asked me, "Mom, what does hilarious mean?" I was surprised she knew the word, but she still remembered the definition I gave her when I asked her about it last night.
  • Chris asked her if I yelled at her yesterday when she cut Ashlee's hair? She said, "yes, but not as loud as her regular voice." (I think she means my regular yelling voice, and she's right, I didn't really yell at her, just talked to her and made the punishment)
  • Then she said, "Mom wasn't mad anymore after nap time, and even though I was in big trouble, she still loves me."

And from the other girl:

  • "At nus-wey we sang head, shoulders, shoes and nose"
  • "I need some wo-sin, I fweezing" (I don't know how lotion helps the cold, but...)
  • "I need my bwod nose" (nose blowed)
  • Here she is putting on her "bwace-wets and neck-waces" from my hair bag.

I thought of a few more:

Caitlin got a CTR ring at church and ALWAYS calls it her TCR ring.

When Ashlee is tough, and not crying and in all ways acting brave, she says, "Mom, I so braid"

1 comment:

Dave and Julie said...

Your girls are so cute! I can't wait to get together again. I think they would have a party!