Saturday, February 5, 2011

Valentine's Crafts

Valentine's Day has always been one of my least favorite holidays, so I never really decorate for it.

Well, last year I made our first Valentine's decoration,
so this year I decided we could expand a little more:

I stole this idea from my friend's house (thanks Sarah!)


Then my friend, Jessica, arranged a craft night to make these beauties


And since we were in the Valentine making mood, the girls and I made these to mail to some special people. Caitlin was great at weaving the paper, and Ashlee was great at picking a paper for me to weave next.

5 comments:

peckette said...

I love all the decorations! I am so glad my directions made sense. LOL

Reed & Melinda Family said...

Those are so cute. I love, love, love Valentine's day decor

Brooks Family said...

I've never really thought about decorating for Valentines Day but now you've inspired me. I really like your decorations!

Unknown said...

LOVE the ideas!

Marliese said...

You crafty girl...all of it is great!