Thursday, March 15, 2012

Baby's room

The baby's room is all ready and waiting for her.  It has been more or less ready for a while now.
About a month or so ago I sanded and re-painted the crib because it needed it after going through Caitlin and Ashlee.  I also made the crib skirt, the quilt in the crib, a cover for the dresser and curtains.  My mom is bringing a shelf to set the cute little owls and a few other things we have on.
Everything is just lined up on the one wall right now because we will have visitors on and off for the next while, so we need to fit the air mattress in the room also.  Later on we will rearrange and spread things out a bit.  The room will also always be the baby's room/sewing room, so my sewing desk is in there also.

2 comments:

Dave and Julie said...

It looks great! We are excited to meet her. I have the same green fabric in Maddie's room, great minds think alike I guess :). Best of luck this next week.

Marliese said...

Everything looks great--perfect for a sweet baby girl. I am sure she will love her new room, and will sleep through the night in it...right away. Ha! Probably not, but it won't be because her room isn't cute and cozy!

Good luck with the delivery/c-section/recovery. We are excited to meet her the next time we travel through WYO!