Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patrick's

Ashlee got this little leprechaun hat and beard at playgroup last week.  So cute!
She said, "I am an on-a-corn!"  
Then she made this beard this week at story time at the library.
Her 2 little leprechaun beards makes this officially the most we have ever celebrated St. Patrick's Day.
Caitlin celebrated at school yesterday and was sure a leprechaun would come to our house and make a mess and leave gold.  I had to inform her that I didn't think any leprechaun's would be coming to our house.  But one did go to her school and destroy their classroom while they were at recess; he tipped over tables, hung papers from the ceiling, threw crayons all over and put the whole class on red!  Chris was helping out in the room and "saw" all the destruction 1st hand.  What a naughty leprechaun.


We had a ward party last night and the girls got little bags of lucky charms.  Caitlin read the note on the bag aloud, "Kiss me, I'm Irish!"  Then Ashlee read her's aloud, "Kiss me on my wrist!"

No comments: