Sunday, March 25, 2012

Our New Arrival

Molly Will
Born Tuesday, March 20th, 2012
7:45am
7lbs15.7oz   19.25inches long
We love everything about our new little girl.  She is a perfect addition to our family!
Her birth via c-section went well.  Her nose and eyes were a bit scrunched and swollen when she was born, but she is getting less swollen everyday.  To us she looks a little like her sisters did when they were born.

We got to the hospital at 5am for the 7am c-section.  We were excited to meet our new baby, and not to nervous since this was our 3rd time at this routine.


After she was born they brought her over to see me for a minute and then took her to the nursery.  Chris went with her to the nursery and they did my hernia repair (an unfortunate ailment I acquired about the 16th week of pregnancy, but awesome that they could fix it during my c-section).


My Mom and Dad came up to the hospital just as I was coming from the recovery room to my room.  (They watched our girls night and day while we were in the hospital and took care of all of us when we got home.  My Dad had to go home to go back to work now, but my Mom is staying another week and we are soooo thankful!!!)  We all loved holding her, although we somehow missed a picture of my mom holding her.


After school, and since everyone was healthy, grandma and grandpa brought the girls up to meet Molly for the first time.  They were very excited to see her
and hold her.
 Our new family of 5!


11 comments:

Taffy and Tony said...

How exciting! I love the pictures!

JMG said...

congrats! she's beautiful!

Anna Winn and Family said...

She looks so much like Ash! I bet the girls are head over heals for her. Wish I was there to help out!

Ami Hart said...

Hooray! Molly is so cute! We are so glad everything went so well. Congratulations! We miss you.

Ami & Alex

Lauren said...

Hooray! Congrats, you guys! She's beautiful! Good luck with recovery on your 3rd c section. I know how it is! Hang in there. :)

Stephanie Cozzens said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful just like her sisters!

The Gardner Family said...

I love the picture of the girls looking at her. Caitlin Looks like she can hardly contain her excitement! 3 girls was soooooo fun! The other 2 can help and/or go off and play together while you just sit and enjoy your newborn! So wonderful! Congratulations!

Eric & Aimei Phillips said...

Molly is so cute...hope all is well...call/text if you need anything!!!

Reed & Melinda Family said...

Yeah I can't wait to see her. I just love the pics of older sisters holding baby sis:)

Erica said...

Congrats! She is SO cute! Hope you have a speedy recovery!

Marliese said...

She is gorgeous, and does resemble her sisters a lot. I love the name Molly, too. Great work...all around! I hope you heal swiftly, Beth!